Thursday, November 06, 2003

I try not to get all steamed about politics, certainly not as steamed as I'm entitled to get sometimes, even when some office holder confirms that there's no IQ test for a career in politics. When I point out how stupid some authority figure is, I intend not to froth. That's why I like people like Calpundit who speak plainly without trying to engage my ire:

"I think Americans are pretty good at telling when someone really believes what they're saying and when they don't, and George Bush and the Republican party are not acting like a group that has a deeply felt vision that they're proud to defend."

Well, maybe and maybe not, but the Bush administration can always point with pride to their achievements in the matter of . . . sorry, I can't think of anything right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home