Friday, May 06, 2005

Academic fairness RAWKS!

Okay, let's be fair about this. If you're going to teach science, you've got to give exposure to all sides.

Mainstream science tells us that we're stuck to the earth because of some weirdness called the "gravitational force". My own theory is that there are invisible flying sprites holding everything down. When something falls, it's because the sprites shoved it down.

Huh? What did you say? There's no evidence to support my theory? Yeah, okay, whatever. And there never will be any evidence, because my theory isn't testable by any experimental means available to your so-called science. All right -- so what? I still say that my theory should be taught in schools right alongside gravity, and if you don't agree then you're just trying to violate my right to believe what I want -- and to make others believe what I want them to believe.

Okay, I'll make you a deal. If you can explain who or what created the "intelligent designer," then I'll tell you where the magic gravity sprites come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home