Wednesday, January 21, 2004

news from me

From Mark Evanier comes this review in a nutshell:

The Top Ten words that did not appear anywhere in George W. Bush's State of the Union address tonight...


  1. Mars

  2. environment

  3. global warming

  4. Colin Powell

  5. equality

  6. Halliburton

  7. fairness

  8. Enron

  9. withdraw

  10. Osama


I note with relief that Bush didn't express support for anything I'm personally in favor of, like, say, the survival of the human race, since if he had we'd all be lucky to live out the year.

Utterly useless.

At least my voting decision will be the easiest one I make this year. The list of people I'd happily vote for over Bush includes all the Democratic candidates, most of my friends and neighbors, and several fictional characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home